Friday, November 20, 2009

What is a Foodsaver Freshsaver?

Have you ever bought packages of cheese, deli meat, bacon and any other food that you would store in your refrigerator to eat another day? When that day comes around to eat it, you take it out of the ice box to see that it is starting to become a science experiment. Not a good thing. After having this happen to me a number of times, I decided to do something about it.

Since already being a Foodsaver Vacuum Sealer owner, I decided that I would try this new tool out that Foodsaver recently came out with. This is really a neat portable handheld vacuum sealer that definitely keeps your deli meats, cheeses, and other refrigerator foods fresher a lot longer. It’s cordless, compact, easy to use & can fit in a drawer. With its sleek look & comes with a charger, it looks GREAT on the countertop & takes up hardly any space.

The FoodSaver FreshSaver Handheld Vacuum Sealer works great with the new Foodsaver Vacuum Zipper Bags and the Foodsaver Deli Containers. I have used the zipper bags over & over for different foods. I have been really pleased with this handy little tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment