Monday, November 9, 2009

Another Accessory for my Seal a Meal Vacuum Fool Sealer


Another accessory I have that I would like to share with you. You can used your own Ball or Kerr regular or wide-mouth mason jars In order to vacuum pack liquids, fragile foods and dry goods with the Foodsaver Jar Sealers. The jar sealers come in two sizes – Regular and Wide-Mouth along with the hose include. I purchased 50 lbs of shelled pecans 3 years ago & stored them in mason jars with the Foodsaver Jar Sealers. The pecans are still just as fresh today as the day I put them up.


Two or three years ago while in Target, I purchased a FoodSaver Handheld Canister Sealer that comes with a charger as shown in the picture that does the same thing as the hose connected to the port on the Foodsaver Vacuum Sealer to the Jar Sealers. With this handheld sealer, you would put the end of it directly into the Jar Sealer or any of your Foodsaver containers that has the hole in the top of the lid; push the button on the sealer & a green light comes on letting you know when all the air has been removed from the container.


Since having this handheld sealer, I no longer use the hose attachment process. This is so much easier & quicker. I keep it on my kitchen countertop at all times & it’s ready to go whenever I need to use it.

7 comments:

  1. I'm also using Accessory for my Seal a Meal Vacuum Fool Sealer. that really good. Thank for your share. I'm Annie Ridge from New York

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I was wondering how I could vacuum food sealer review with on electricity. I am going to get me one of these vacuumsealersexpert.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reading along.The seal ameal vecuum food are also sealer review is making so niche and helpful informative. If you just click more : bestvacuumforyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure this accessory will come in handy. I want one too.Thanks for sharing.
    vacuumsealeradviser.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had bought a vacuum sealer from VacuumSealerExpert. So, your article is very helpful for me, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having a vacuum sealer in your home does not have to worry about spoilage.
    Thank you for giving me more information.
    see it here

    ReplyDelete