Thursday, December 17, 2009

What To Do With The Leftover Goodies

With the holidays fast approaching around the corner, we will be wanting to share Christmas with all of our family & friends. As you know while getting together to share the love with our family & friends, there will also be plenty of food for everyone to enjoy.

My husband & I will be hosting our Christmas Eve gathering with my side of the family this year. Everyone will be bringing food; we put it all together & everyone helps themselves. I don't even plan a menu. We make do with whatever we have. After everyone has left, I can bet you there will be plenty of leftover food. The Seal a Meal Vacuum Food Sealer really comes in handy at this time to prepare the food that needs to go into the freezer & eat at a later time.

The vacuum food sealer is my lifesaver so I don't have to waste any food & who wants to eat the same food 2 - 3 days in a row!

No comments:

Post a Comment