Friday, October 23, 2009

Seal A Meal Vacuum Food Sealer Review


When I first got married, I would go to SAMS Club to stock up on bulk food including meat, bring it home & re-package it for the freezer. I would wrap it in aluminum foil & put it in a plastic bag to put it in the freezer. After a period of time of being in the freezer, I would take a package of meat out to thaw out only to see that some of the meat on the other edges had be freezer burned. After this happening a lot & wasting meat, I knew that I had to change my way of freezing meat & any other freezer foods.

One day while my husband & I were at SAMS Club, we saw a demonstration on Seal a Meal Vacuum Fool Sealer. After watching & listening to the demonstration, we decided right then that we needed to purchased the Seal a Meal Vacuum Food Sealer. That was 21 years ago & it was the best investment we have ever made. We no longer have problems with food getting freezer burnt ANY MORE!

We are presently on our 3rd Seal a Meal Vacuum Food Sealer which tells you that we use it very frequently. We keep it on the counter where it’s visible at all times so there isn’t a day that goes by & it doesn’t get used. Meat isn’t the only food we use it for. We use it for freezing vegetables, fruits, re-packaging of bulk frozen vegetables and many other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment